Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wednesday's Reading









So I am curious... What books are you reading right now?





I have several books and magazines I am reading right now. These are most the books I'm reading but not all of them. I am also reading a book by, Mark Batterson that is so great! You can check it out here










Just received this book from my sister for my birthday,  I've only read the first few pages and am hooked.  It's just the book for me right now.  It came at just the right time...









Oh my!!  IN LOVE with this one! An all time favorite for sure.  I had it in my Amazon wish list for weeks.  I just bought it and received it in the mail this week.  I want to savior it, so much greatness! 










I have started journaling again.  I received a couple as gifts for my birthday, purchased some at Target.  I use each one for different things... For example:

1. The black one I am using for art goals and idea's.

2. The green sage colored one, is for thoughts and working through emotions.

3. White... Prayer journal

4. Top Moleskin started as a diet journal... not for losing weight but figuring out my food sensitivity. 

I used to journal every night, but haven't been in a routine for years.  I find it so helpful. And, it's not meant to be every day writing in each, but when I feel the need to express or write.





BIG MAGIC: 
I am in the middle of right now, and my dear friends Lindsay and Kandyce got it for me.  Great inspiration!!






I've been a huge fan of Emily Henderson's for years.  I've been following her since she was on the show, Design Star.  Great interior idea's and tips.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I haven't heard of many of these, I'll have to add them to my Christmas wish list.

    ReplyDelete