Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Painting











Hey guys - Just sat down at might desk with a cup of tea to hang out with you.  

This week I reached out to another artist I have been following on Instagram for a couple years now. ( alice Sheridan ) I asked her some questions about her process, selling art and business idea's. It made me realize how much I miss those days when I was part of a classroom.  We would have these critiques and are teacher, Martha Mason would tell us the good and the bad.  I think it's important in life to hear what might not be easy to hear.  I have learned as long as it's done in a kind way, and the person receiving wants to change... It can be life changing!  So I decided... 

It might be time to take an art class.  FUN!!!













 \\ loving this... was just thinking, if I was into tattoos, 
I might need "Etre" on my body somewhere//









Above, 

a small piece I recently 
did in my sketch book,
makes me think of fashion---














just painted over this with dark green... i keep changing all my art for some reason... not sure what that is all about.














inspiring interiors which always inspire moi---









happy week friends... you are lovely-

No comments:

Post a Comment