Friday, December 11, 2015

Two day's after Wednesday





Today is all about inspiration.  I am often thinking about interior design and the idea of decorating other people's homes. My husband is an architect and I imagine one day being a dream team.  We're always discussing design and ideas. Anyway, today I'm sharing a few favorites from Amber Lewis... Her interiors inspire me!  Check out her Instagram where she shares clients houses she works on.  @amberinteriordesign














  

 T r u t h***







L o v e ... l o v e... l o v e











Moi, painting.... 











There is inspiration wherever you look, it's just a matter of really looking.

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I hope one day you & your husband are able to work together. It would be awesome to collaborate with your partner & share your love for design with others. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your loyal and always support and reading my posts here. Have a wonderful holiday! I also recieveed your gift in the mail. So sweet! I love tea, the painting is beautiful and the card it lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete