Friday, December 18, 2015

Inspired by you







Watch here




I woke up this morning with some kind of eye infection I think.  The burning, itchy pressure feeling isn't going away.  So I am going into my eye doctor today, hopefully it's not to bad.  Anyway, Last night I listened to Fika with Eriks Dotter and loved her interview with the artist, Michelle Armas.  I have loved her art and discovered her about 4 years ago.  So it was a treat to listen to her speak.  I related so much to her, it was kind of weird how many similarities we have.   

I am also sharing an interview with Elizabeth Gilbert I listen to this morning.  Also, very powerful and so uplifting.  So many nuggets of advise and wisdom.  All applicable to anyone, and artists especially.  I highly recommend getting inspired by both of these ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment