Wednesday, September 23, 2015

3 SIMPLE RULES



HELLO!






Here are a few simple rules I posted on my instagram this week.  
I thought I would share what has been inspiring me. Also sharing my new LARGE painting I finished...finally!


above shows a section of a painting I was working on.  It's in the experimental stage...as of right now... it looks totally different.








Not sure if you've heard of the shop called, Mille.  I just love about everything and I find their instagram inspiring.  I took a snap shot of some necklaces I just love.





LARGE   PAINTING




Here are just some of the sections of my new large painting. It hangs in our master bedroom above our bed.  The wall is a dark... dark blue.  I love how soft the painting is and how it ties the room together.  It is finally complete and hanging on the wall.  yippie!
























I hope you have a fabulous day

1 comment:

  1. Love all the detailed photos of the painting Kimberly. It's so hard to try & share texture in a photo, looks like your layers all came together. Love the rules, you never know. Yesterday I sat in a park with a display of my art for arts week in town. I felt like it was a waste of time as nothing was happening, a girl walked by & introduced herself, turns out it is a local artist whom I met on instagram. Small world, you never know what will lead you to the next step. We are on holiday October 1st with our girls & heading to Virginia. Hope to find some inspiration & ideas. Good luck on your new series.

    ReplyDelete